Monday, March 26, 2012

A Little Kiss


I have no intention of blogging about Mad Men on a week-to-week basis. There's too much to say about any given episode. But I will say this, having watched last night's premier episode, "A Little Kiss" (that's the English translation of the French song Megan sings for Don at his surprise birthday party): If the speakers on my TV set burned out I would still watch Mad Men for its unbelievable compositions and set designs. What a gorgeous show. Don Draper's new swanky apartment (picked and decorated by Megan) is worthy of a Sirk film at its very best.

I liked Peggy's Bean Ballet idea for Heinz. Maybe if they'd pitched at at Heinz's international headquarters of 1966 they'd have had more luck. That's the actual lobby in the picture below. Click on it for a better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment