Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 7 (2009)

Not a great season really. That said, the Seinfeld reunion stuff was pritty, pritty good. I love Larry's relationship with Jason Alexander--it's like they're trying to out-petty each other. And the final show that they created, it just really felt like a Seinfeld episode, ten years later.
The standalone episodes were not so great. I just feel like Larry David has run out of great ideas, and to me it doesn't really work when he's not married to Cheryl. I think she needs to be there, otherwise it's just too much Larry (which was basically her complaint about their marriage).

2 comments:

  1. My goodness...I have never seen that "Antichrist" poster before. Wow.

    Oh and "The Girlfriend Experience" is indeed available to watch instantly on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, this was meant for the above post, obviously.

    ReplyDelete