10. I don't really think this is a terrible poster. What bothers me about this is that there have been three previous versions, all of them incredible, and this is the new dumbed-down poster since the film is becoming so popular. Too many posters these days use photographs instead of artwork.
9. This one makes me physically recoil. From the terrible tagline to poor Rachel Adams, decapitated and put on a shelf. Just horrible.
8. It's not so much that it's a terrible poster (although it's pretty bad) it's that it doesn't really capture the actual film at all. Except for Pulp Fiction and Deathproof, most of Tarantino's movies are much much better than their posters.
7. Wow, it's like the designer got confused and thought the film was going straight to DVD, or else straight to videotape, circa 1987. Maybe they thought that ominous red streak really amped it up.
6. First of all, this is compleely unoriginal. So if you're going to do it, at least make the image different, or cool, or sexy. This is none of those things. And those giant front teeth freak me out.
5. I don't really know what to say about this except just look at it. How did this get past anyone? Poor Sarah Jessica Parker looks terrible. The tagline is horrible, and what is going on with that jagged glass?
4. The French version of this poster. Worse than the American version but not by much. They made a 300 million dollar movie look like a SyFy original series.
3. The way this poster looks was what I thought the entire movie would be like--Jim Carrey in horrible pratfall situations as Ebeneezer Scrooge. Thank God it wasn't. Clearly, the producers wished it had been, hence the poster. Awful.
2. Okay, this is only up this high because of the awful way they crammed that fourth couple way in the back and to the right. They clearly didn't know what to do with them and about ten minutes before they had to send it off to the printing press, someone just stuck them there. Embarrassing.
1. Just plain wrong. Why does she have a binky in her mouth? How does that denote motherhood? She might as well be in a diaper, or have poop in her hair. I think this movie also had the worst trailer of the year. Congratulations.